Sustainable living is defined as "a lifestyle that can be sustained without exhausting natural resources". Here are a few ideas to help you make small sustainable changes:
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle & Repurpose
- Grow your own food
- Start a Home Compost and/or Worm Bin
- Switch off the tap when you brush your teeth
- Collect Rainwater
- Switch off your geyser
- Switch off appliances
- Shop with eco-friendly, reusable bags
- Turn off the lights
- Support your local economy and shop at your farmer’s market.
- Walk, cycle, car pool
- Opt for a reusable water bottle and stop buying plastic disposable bottles
- Pay your bills online
- Fix leaky taps
- Insulate your home
- Choose seafood that is good for you and good for the environment!
Click here for more Sustainable Living ideas.